It all started when I was 10 years old and picked up a string bass for the first time- I had a natural ability to play the instrument, and eventually became obsessed with it, practicing for hours on end. Fiercely competitive, I became first chair in all of the orchestras I played in, and was the only jazz bassist to be accepted in the jazz bands in high school and college.
One day, while playing in my high school orchestra, along with two other orchestras from different schools for a large audience something very strange happened. We were playing the last piece - Handel's Messiah- for a large audience made up mostly of family and friends when I suddenly felt a warmth and energy penetrate through the bass into my solar plexus, and felt a shift of my consciousness to my right side. My body continued to play the piece, yet I no longer looked at the music but straight at the conductor, who gave me a funny look (this piece is difficult and is not normally memorized). I can only describe the situation as having dual-consciousness, both inside my body playing the instrument and outside of it to the right.
Next, I saw streams of color emanating from each instrument and player to the audience. The color and width of the stream corresponded to the vibration the instrument was producing, for instance, the violin had a thin stream, and the basses had very thick streams. I was mesmerized by the beautiful colors, and watched s they went out to the audience and danced around, or went inside of people's bodies. Some couples even shared the colors back and forth. Then a voice said "You are watching healing take place," and the energy slowly left, as we just finished the music. This event was the catalyst for my interest and study of music and color for the next 30 years. It was not, as the saying goes, any coincidence that I am a musician, or that this event happened, and the full meaning of it did not become apparent until just two days ago.
Next, the show hosts discussed our DNA, and how only 5% of it has been decoded, but the remaining 95% is being called "junk" DNA by science. They postulated that perhaps our DNA IS CODED WITH INFORMATION FROM OUR CREATORS.
At that point, I was instantly back in a college music class, when we learned that many of the great composers - Handel, Brahms, Mozart, etc. confessed on their death beds or before that they received some of their great works from Angels or Higher Beings, and that they only listened to the music, then recorded it. A few years later I heard that Nicola Tesla was walking through Central Park one day, humming a song from one of the great masters (I can't recall which one) and suddenly had the idea for some new fantastic invention.